- 2 different size bucket
- 1 cup cranberries
- 7-8 branches of rosemary
- 2 cup of ice
- Cold water
…Click on Arrow Button to read full post
01. Cheesy Turkey Polenta Pie – It’s fun, sure, everything into one pot pie, and it’ cheesy yummy fully the tummy as well. I want some of it, do you? Recipe here.
2. Apple Marinated Baked Turkey – With apple, yes, the kids and some of our adults even go crazy for this turkey dish. Try yourself with the recipe.
3. Turkey Salad with Cranberry Dressing – Healthy diet food for Thanksgiving, and delicious! Yes, right, you didn’t hear wrong, healthy but yummy too. Click for recipe now!
4. Cheese & Turkey Crescent roll Sandwiches – Crispy & cheesy is one big shot combo for sandwiches, and who doesn’t love it, say out loud please! Get your kid’s favourite recipe here.
5. Onion & Celery Stuffed Roasted Turkey – Authentic original dish with healthy vegetable & of course easy to make. Get the recipe here.
6. Cheesy Turkey & Cranberry Crescent Braid – Yummy & quite healthy for your loves in Thanksgiving. Plus, it’s beautiful, isn’t it? Click here to get the recipe right away!
7. Sage & Clementine Roasted Turkey – The moisture & smelling from sage included clementine will get you a very merry Thanksgiving feeling at your party. Follow the link for this delicious recipe.
8. Butternut Stuffed Turkey Tendeloin – Too much for whole turkey meal? Try this one, it’s also healthy & get you some green inside. Follow this link for recipe.
9. Cranberry Baked Turkey – Simple as its name, but go a lot delicious even you might be surprised. Try the recipe here.
10. Grilled Cheesy Turkey Sandwiches. Fun & useful idea for your left-over, or you could just make a ton of them for your family right at the Thanksgiving party. Moisture texture of the sandwiches will caught them for more! Get the recipe here.
11. Bacon wrapped Turkey then Roasted! Who love bacon? And who love roasted bacon on a turkey? Me! Try it & then you will love it, as well as your family too! Click right here for the recipe.
12. Roasted Turkey Breast with Cranberry Glazed – It’s moist, it smell like candy & everyone ask for more! Recipe here.
13. Vegetable & Turkey Noodle Soup – A light soup with a lot of healthy ingredient plus some protein for your family. Amazing recipe for diet meal in Thanksgiving. Recipe right here.
14. Roasted Turkey Breast with Gravy Dressing – Gravy and moisture delicious meat. The food also go well for other Holiday party & even Super bowl day! Recipe here.