- 4 cups Spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces Italian Turkey Sausage, removed from casings
- 8 ounces of Barilla Plus Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 10 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 5 ounces chopped fresh baby spinach and swiss chard
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
…Click on Arrow Button to read full post
01. Cheesy Turkey Polenta Pie – It’s fun, sure, everything into one pot pie, and it’ cheesy yummy fully the tummy as well. I want some of it, do you? Recipe here.
2. Apple Marinated Baked Turkey – With apple, yes, the kids and some of our adults even go crazy for this turkey dish. Try yourself with the recipe.
3. Turkey Salad with Cranberry Dressing – Healthy diet food for Thanksgiving, and delicious! Yes, right, you didn’t hear wrong, healthy but yummy too. Click for recipe now!
4. Cheese & Turkey Crescent roll Sandwiches – Crispy & cheesy is one big shot combo for sandwiches, and who doesn’t love it, say out loud please! Get your kid’s favourite recipe here.
5. Onion & Celery Stuffed Roasted Turkey – Authentic original dish with healthy vegetable & of course easy to make. Get the recipe here.
6. Cheesy Turkey & Cranberry Crescent Braid – Yummy & quite healthy for your loves in Thanksgiving. Plus, it’s beautiful, isn’t it? Click here to get the recipe right away!
7. Sage & Clementine Roasted Turkey – The moisture & smelling from sage included clementine will get you a very merry Thanksgiving feeling at your party. Follow the link for this delicious recipe.
8. Butternut Stuffed Turkey Tendeloin – Too much for whole turkey meal? Try this one, it’s also healthy & get you some green inside. Follow this link for recipe.
9. Cranberry Baked Turkey – Simple as its name, but go a lot delicious even you might be surprised. Try the recipe here.
10. Grilled Cheesy Turkey Sandwiches. Fun & useful idea for your left-over, or you could just make a ton of them for your family right at the Thanksgiving party. Moisture texture of the sandwiches will caught them for more! Get the recipe here.
11. Bacon wrapped Turkey then Roasted! Who love bacon? And who love roasted bacon on a turkey? Me! Try it & then you will love it, as well as your family too! Click right here for the recipe.
12. Roasted Turkey Breast with Cranberry Glazed – It’s moist, it smell like candy & everyone ask for more! Recipe here.
13. Vegetable & Turkey Noodle Soup – A light soup with a lot of healthy ingredient plus some protein for your family. Amazing recipe for diet meal in Thanksgiving. Recipe right here.
14. Roasted Turkey Breast with Gravy Dressing – Gravy and moisture delicious meat. The food also go well for other Holiday party & even Super bowl day! Recipe here.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup flour
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon (or less if you prefer) cayenne pepper
- 1½ cups pomegranate juice
- ¾ cup honey
- 1¼ teaspoons sirracha
- 2¼ teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ onion, left whole
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- Sliced jalapeño and pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a cookie cooling rack over a sheet pan. Spray rack with olive oil cooking spray or coconut oil spray.
- In a large plastic bag, combine flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper and cayenne. Add chicken wings in batches and shake bag. Remove wing from bag, shaking off all excess flour. Place on rack, skin side up. Bake for about 45 minutes until crispy and cooked through.
- While the wings are baking, make glaze. Whisk together pomegranate juice, honey through balsamic vinegar. Throw in half onion and garlic coves. Bring mixture to a boil and then reduce to a simmer until thickened and reduced by almost half, about 20 minutes. Remove onion and garlic. Set aside.
- Once wings are crisp and cooked through, remove from oven and toss with glaze and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and sliced jalapeño.
Many thanks to www.cookingforkeeps.com Visit them for even more!